Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome Back

Welcome Back to VT Riders. It's been a long time.

Here's a snapshot of the past few months.
I always have good intentions of posting about our summer (non-snowmobiling) adventures but it just doesn't seem to happen. We only got out on the ATVs a few times this season but the good news is that one of the rides was up Mt. Washington. Once again, we lucked out with good weather and had a great day. My ATV was a little temperamental at the start and I had to evict a family of mice that made a home in the seat, but it all worked out ok.

I can't wait to get out on my snowmobile. I'm happy to welcome Bill back to team Skidoo. He bought a 2009 GSX1200. We plan on getting a few miles in around the loop in Groton on Friday. I can't wait. I'm praying for lots of snow and many miles of riding this season.

See you soon. I promise.

Hope you have a healthy and very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the collage of photos. I noticed you mangage to throw one of me in there with that statue taken in Boston! Nice selection of various pictures that you took to post.

    It has been a while since your last entry.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete