Monday, January 3, 2011

Missed Photo Op

This was the first picture I took after I forced Gregg off the trail to tell him he was about to go up in flames.

When I was telling Shannon about what happened she said she was surprised I didn't have any pictures of the actual fire. I told her I was tempted to grab my camera first but thought Gregg would appreciate it if I helped put the fire out before snapping pictures. Of course, as soon as the flames were out I pulled out the camera and got pictures of the aftermath. I hope I won't have another opportunity to get those kinds of photos.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, so happy Gregg is o.k. A piece of machinery can be replaced.

    Michelle, quite brave of you to do what you did and also quite dangerous. Glad you are o.k..........

    Wow, what a day. I wish all of you had some sort of Bluetooth device in your helmets to be able to communicate with each other when on the trails.

    Sounds like a good thing to put on your Wish List for next Christmas.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete